GAME INFORMER MAGAZINE
Originally hired when I was barely 21 to edit graphics for the website, Game Informer effective became my home and university. Taking a chance on a kid, the team there helps me grow into a professional journalist and producer at a very young age jumping into senior staff responsibilities by the time I was 25. While still running a full-time schedule on the Game Informer website, I was a regular contributor to the print magazine writing game previews and reviews. I would go on to also write the monthly tech and gadget column Gear covering everything from high-end televisions to collectible toys to the latest cameras.
- Editor at Game Informer for over 65 monthly issues
- Penned the monthly tech-focused Gear column featuring everything from camera reviews to multi-page holiday gift guides
- Contributed reviews, previews, remote event coverage, option columns, and more
- Spent nearly two years contributing to world-exclusive reveals of AAA games
- Game Informer is one of the largest media coverage and larget video game magazine in the world with millions of subscribers
My last issue as a Game Informer editor featured multiple custom covers for Bioshock Infinite’s world reveal inspired by the Saturday Evening Post.